Leela
I have an urgent need to go back to work in UK. I have
contacted my ex-colleagues, friends, and contacts and passed on my resume.
Initially, they were very encouraging, told me to help me
out with a job.
But as days went by, there is no communication from them regarding my application status.
But as days went by, there is no communication from them regarding my application status.
Also, I have applied many jobs. It is Apply, Apply, but no
reply.
Naran
For job: chant
“CRYSTAL GORSE WOLF REACH HELP JOB COUNT NOW DONE”
Leela
I am chanting and many times writing the Switch words.
CRYSTAL has strengthened my intention of job seeking.
I am now more confident and beginning to understand what I
want.
My previous emotional state of confusion together with mixed feelings is no more. I am more calm and focused.
My previous emotional state of confusion together with mixed feelings is no more. I am more calm and focused.
Our friend - WOLF is bringing me some leads for job
searching and I am working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.