Client
All the good that has come into
my life since discovering the various methods offered in this blog are one of
those.
I will illustrate with two
specific clear examples and also dwell on the changes in a larger way.
Me and my brother missed our
flight from Mumbai to Bangalore had to get back at any cost the next day
morning. I lost 10,000 Rupees.
The next and only available
flight was at 2.30 AM or so which was an international stop over flight.
Desperately withdrew money around 15000 and booked onto that flight.
We went to the international
airport, and realized that we cannot enter without passport!! How could I board
without being able to enter?
I was gutted…I had no money left
in my account even to check in to a hotel. I returned to the travel agent who
sold us the tickets. He said he could not help.
I had lost nearly 40,000 in few
hours and it seemed impossible to get to Bangalore.
I called out to WOLF.
A man working at the agents
immediately came out and offered help. He told us he had a relative in the
forex department at the international airport.
We went back there and the person
was already waiting for us. We were allowed in without security check even when
there were at least 70 people in queue!!
He escorted us until we got the boarding pass and in a few hours I was
in the flight safe sound, grateful and completely amazed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.