Grace
I am looking to rent a room in my hope to a good natured,
respectful, temporary tenant.
I want to ensure I do not have any issues with the building
owner nor with the person I select. I want the person to pay on time and to
leave at the end of the agreement.
I am seeing so many improvements in my life thanks to you.
The helping hand of WOLF is endless.
Naran
Chant “AGRIMONY, SLOW CARE, TOGETHER DIVINE”
Grace
I got the tenants. Thank you.
Explanation
Not to be disturbed in anyway and live peacefully: AGRIMONY,
the Bach Flower Remedy
The combination “SLOW CARE TOGETHER DIVINE” is one of the
best switch word combination, I have come across. It is an all-round mantra
that will help you to lead a happy and harmonious life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.