WolfImage

WolfImage

AboutAskNaran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday 16 January 2015

My brother has turned everybody against me

Sara

I have been cheated by my brother-in-laws with all my property.  They also have my cash. They always say that they will give money tomorrow, but don't pay anything.

I am going into depression and losing on all fronts.

My brother for whom I did so much has turned against me and is talking all negative against me. He has also turned my dad against me along with my close friends and my own two girls.

I have always had a hard time with my husband, he never listens to me and he always hurts me.

Whenever he is with his family, he totally ignores me. He tries to make his family happy and gives money also secretly to them.

Naran

Chant “I AM SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! LOVE THANKS DIVINE”.

While in the bed, call WOLF and say everything that happened on that day and every emotion and thought of yours to the WOLF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.