WolfImage

WolfImage

AboutAskNaran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Need furnishing for the rented house

Shraddha

I chanted “CERATO MIMULUS FIND DIVINE HOUSE” and I tried calling WOLF also.

I landed a house that I liked of my choice but not in my budget.

Yesterday night, the broker said that the landlord is not willing to rent his apartment to us, bcoz he is scared that he is not aware of our background.

He thinks it is a risk, as the place is Ahmedabad. I am leaving for Ahmedabad day after tomorrow to search new houses on rent.

Is it possible to convince the owner of the house as it is a house near to my husband’s office and in a good condition as compared to all other houses we have seen till date?

Naran

Continue the same chanting. Add WALNUT to the combination.

WOLF is the one who only can help you now. Don’t leave him.

Shraddha

We got a call from the broker that the owner is unwilling to rent it. We went to the city again to start searching.

I tried various combinations of words. I don’t know what worked coz I tried various combinations. I also requested WOLF to guide and help us.

The house is in the same society and building, but nothing as compared to the one I wanted bcoz it is not furnished at all. Yes the rent is 2k less. So it saves some money.

We have requested the broker to speak to owner to provide some furniture. I am happy that I got the place I wanted surely and not the house. But it’s fine.

Naran

You thank him for furnishing the house: “I thank for agreeing to furnish the house”.

Step into the house with happiness and not grumbling.

Thank the divine for what is given to you.

Thanking state will keep you content and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.