Jayanthi
During my visit to
the centre a few months back I asked your advice for a job for my
younger son and his wife.
As per your advice I
have been chanting '"ADJUST TOGETHER CHANGE DIVINE ORDER”.
There is some
delay in my son getting a job which is
of great concern to all of us.
Is there any
chant that could remove this uncertainty and be successful
in getting a job offer? Currently, he has now been interviewed
in two companies.
After a week
I sought your guidance
in his success on Monday. You asked me to Chant “CRYSTAL GORSE WOLF REACH HELP
COUNT DIVINE job NOW”.
I am pleased to
inform you that my son has got a job offer from
both the companies and he has chosen one.
He reported to work today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.