Sudha
Relationship between my husband and me is very tough from
the date of marriage. Seven years passed, no child, no happiness, but struggled
and lived together.
Now problems rose due to arrogant house owner. I want to
vacate the house. But my husband is not co-operating. If I get new one also he
is not allowing and in-laws also not co-operating.
Planned to shift utensils to my father’s house and stay
there. Not giving the assurance that he will come to see me daily. In-laws are
teaching a bad lesson to him to keep him in their pocket.
Since it is Aani, Aadi (Tamil months) not advisable to shift
to a new house, I like to stay in my father’s house with my husband. I have no
co-operation from in-laws, so decided to stay near my father’s family.
Not co-operating for treatment also regarding childbirth.
Life is a question mark. Not having love, kindness, mercy
towards wife, but all towards his family members only.
I need him to come to my house daily. I have no other option
at this time. I am having love and affection towards him. But he is not having
it.
Please suggest remedies for the same.
Naran
Download a picture of HORSE
and keep it under the pillow.
Call WOLF and say what you
want, but only one intention.
Chant “WILLOW, ROCK WATER,
TOGETHER DIVINE”.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.